My precious Raleigh turns 4 today! Has it really been that long? I guess it has. Sometimes it feels as if I have always had him, as I could not imagine my life without him. He has the sweetest, kindest spirit and has the power to make any one's day, even a stranger, just by saying something to them. He can make friends with anyone. He has changed my life and there are no words to express how much I am in love with the guy. I thought I would share some pictures from his 2 birthday celebrations. We had a pirate party at YaYa's Sunday afternoon, and Saturday, Bryan and I took him to Typhoon Lagoon for the day for a little R & R...

Pirate Raleigh!

Huddie enjoyed what parts he was awake for!

Drew and Raleigh sure do love each other!

Opening gifts...

Raleigh and Addie! There is something there!

How far he has come! He wasn't afraid at all...

Daddy and Raleigh

Love this picture...
He informed me at lunch that his feet would also be 4!

He loves to growl!

I asked him to show me his food.....He did...

Floatin' on his own!
Happy Birthday Raleigh! I love you!
9 comments:
Oh, Les looking at him especially with that song makes me want to cry! He is growing up so fast! I still can remember the morning he was born. Never realized how much it would change my life! I have the most incredible grandchildren! I love to just lay in bed in the mornings when he is hear and just talk to him. I am so blessed. What a great Mom you are to your little fellows.
Love you,
Mom
Happy Birthday Raleigh! He will always be Raleigh Polly to me. I can't believe he is old enough to tell you what he wants for his birthday dinner. It seems just like yesterday he was born. You sure wouldn't let me glam you up for your pictures.... :-)
Happy Birthday Raleigh!!! I adore the picture of his 4 year old feet! What a sense of humor your little man has!! They grow so fast Connor will be turning 4 in June and I have the same feelings, how could it have gone by so fast!
What? four? You must be kidding. And number three on the way...you go girl...and do it amazingly too. I love feeling connected to you Lutz'...thanks for sharing.
Happy Happy Birthday Raleigh!! The slide picture looks like it should be on an advertisement! It makes me wanna go :) This is such a sweet post! I'm with you....it passes so quickly! It's like you turn around and your first born that you did everything "the by the baby book way" with is practically grown :)
Happy Brithday Raleigh! He is such a blessing and a joy. We talk about him all the time and laugh over the cute things he has said and done. I love the pictures of him coming down the slide.
Happy 4th Birthday to Raleigh!! Little do we realize, when a new little one enters our lives, how they will change and bless us.
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.
Happy Birthday Raleigh!! We enjoyed spending some time with you all Sunday! I LOVE the picture of Addie and Raleigh! Oh, I would love if love bloomed between them one day!(-:
Love you all so much and thank you for making us a part of your children's life!
Love those pics! He is the cutest little thing and I love that foot picture. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment