1. Raleigh woke up the other night from a nightmare, and came into our room. He laid on the floor next to my bed and was almost asleep when he sat up and said, "Mommy, I want to tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a king. He came out of his castle and told everyone that the castle was he's! Mommy, isn't that the best story?" I said yes and he laid down and fell right to sleep.
2. Mom was up spending the day with me and the boys today and went with me to help get the boys pictures taken. When Bryan came in from work he said, "Hey YaYa, meet my Daddy. Daddy this is YaYa, she is my Grandma!"... Where did that come from?
3. Hudson, as of late, has begun walking around with a Bob the Builder hard hat on himself! I will get pics of that later.
4. Hudson sees Raleigh and Bryan tackling on the floor all the time, so he has decided that he is going to join in. He will pile drive them to the point where Raleigh can't get him off of him! They both giggle with joy! I just love it...
Here are a few pictures from our trip to the playground this weekend. Hudson loves sand! It is his new best friend!




4 comments:
Boys are so funny! I love hearing cute little stories like that. I bet Connor & Raleigh would get along great.
Thanks for sharing. Boys always have something funny to say. Take it all in and enjoy these special moments.
Don't you just wonder what these two are going to be teaching #3! You know it's gonna be good! Josie always loved sand. I couldn't handle all that dirt in the diaper :) Poor Jake, I don't know that he's ever experienced a sandbox. Shame on me!
Busy, busy Mama you must be!! Sounds like both boys are healthy, active, smart little fellows!! Growing and learning, keeping you on your toes for sure.
Hope you are feeling well, are you ready for summer vacation??
God bless,
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.
Post a Comment