Well, Raleigh has officially had his last day of school, which he totally doesn't understand. He woke up everyday this past weekend and asked if he had to go to school today, even though I told him he wouldn't be going back for a long time. My last day is not until Friday, so my Mom is watching him this week at her house. I sure do miss him. I miss him pouting because he can't have anymore goldfish, and I miss him asking me to lay with him for just a few minutes at bed time. Mom will bring him up Wednesday evening so that they can go to our 5th grade graduation. He always comes to school with me on the last day. Hudson's sitter's son is in my class, so he is coming with her. It will be nice to have both of my boys there! I am looking forward to the summer ahead...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Me too! We will have so much fun together this summer. Jen
Can you say Typhoon Lagoon?
Post a Comment