This is Hudson's Carmen! She has been watching him since I returned to school in March. She is a big part of the reason he his so happy all of the time. Her and her family have been so good to us. Her son, George, was in my class and she brought Hudson to graduation with her family and then took him to lunch afterwards.




3 comments:
Hudson is so handsome. Can't wait to see my boys and my Les tomorrow. Happy Birthday!
Hudson is a charming little boy! You can see it all over that sweet face. Those boys will be the very best of friends. Just like you and Jen! :) Your family is beautiful!
Love you
I love my little Hudson and am so glad he had someone like Carmen taking care of him. He is just such a precious little one! I love his smile!
Mom (YaYa)
Post a Comment