Hudson is such a big boy now! He has begun eating cereal and veggies. He has only had carrots so far, but he whines between every bite until he can see the spoon again. I can't believe how fast they grow.I have to brag on me and Bryan just a bit. We are lucky enough to both have a personal trainer for about 26 sessions! We have both decieded that we will start making better choices and working to be the healthiest we can so that we are around to be with our boys for a long time. We usually go one after the other, tag teaming with the kids. I usually go first, so I tell Rob, the trainer, to go really hard on Bryan. It is fun to be sitting on the couch after the boys have gone to bed and talk about how sore our bums are or how it is hard to bend down to use the restroom! We are actually really enjoying it and I feel healthier already...




1 comment:
Good for you Leslie! :) I know you must feel wonderful. Hudson looks so super cute with that food all over him!
Post a Comment