Wednesday, Bryan and I went to dinner and he got me a new camera at Best Buy. So, better quality pictures should be on the way. I had to order it because I wanted the blue camera :)
Then Saturday, Bryan, me and the boys went down and Mom prepared my annual birthday dinner. It usually consists of Fried Chicken, homemade noodles(to die for), conch peas, and a salad with homemade ranch. Well, in my effort to have a healthier lifestyle, we opted for Bar-B-Que chicken instead. It was delicious. Jen made a yummy homemade peach cobbler for dessert!
The boys had a great time playing with each other and Hudson loves watching them. He is quite the lover. If he gets within 6 inches of your face and you mention the word kiss, he will let you have it. Below are some pictures from this week and weekend. I hope you enjoy!




3 comments:
My little Huddie. He is so cute and gives the best kisses ever. I hope you had a good birthday. Looking forward to spending time together this week. Love you
I love the picture of Papa and Raleigh! I think I agree with you about Papa liking the movies as much as Raleigh. What precious children we have!!!! You and Jen are the best Mom's! I love to just sit back and watch you girls with your boys!! I think I must of done something right!
Love the pictures! I love to watch Papa with the boys also. What an endearing time this is in our lives!
Love you Les1
Mom
Lesly, those pictures are soooo cute I can't wait to see u guys in North Carolina it will be so much fun and it is not that far away!
-Shaye
Post a Comment