This song is for you Mom. You have given me hundreds of best days...
love you so much!
Awe thank you guys! Raleigh that was beautiful!!! I am looking forward to dinner tonight with my 2 girls also!! Love you all so very much!!Mom
Les,I just listened to that song and it made me cry! I have had so many Best Days with you. What a beautiful song.Thanks Baby!Mom
Happy Birthday Mrs. Pam! Leslie, that is the sweetest song and the sweetest boy singing to his Ya Ya! You are such a good daughter!
Well, if that does not make you cry, you have no heart!! LOL Just adorable Raleigh!! Love and prayers, And Happy Birthday Pam!!!Robin/Halo.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awe thank you guys! Raleigh that was beautiful!!! I am looking forward to dinner tonight with my 2 girls also!! Love you all so very much!!
Mom
Les,
I just listened to that song and it made me cry! I have had so many Best Days with you. What a beautiful song.
Thanks Baby!
Mom
Happy Birthday Mrs. Pam! Leslie, that is the sweetest song and the sweetest boy singing to his Ya Ya! You are such a good daughter!
Well, if that does not make you cry, you have no heart!! LOL
Just adorable Raleigh!!
Love and prayers,
And Happy Birthday Pam!!!
Robin/Halo.
Post a Comment