"I'm only here for them" "I wasn't going to have one" "I don't even like ice cream" "They begged me to come" "You know it's made with skim milk!" "She must've just looked like me": These are only a few of the lies I was prepared to tell. Here is the story: Me and my boys have had a wonderful Sunday together. We had just had dinner, a turkey burger patty (no bun), roasted sweet potatoes (no olive oil) and baked beans with a big glass of water. We were feeling awful proud of ourselves for eating to good so Bryan suggested that we load up and go to the new McDonald's for ice cream! So we jump in the car and as we approach the drive-tru terminal I thought I recognized the car in front of me. Uh oh, it was my personal trainer, Rob. The same personal trainer that just last week came to my house and clean out my refrigerator and pantry of all of the crap I shouldn't eat. Panic set in. Instinct told me to duck, so I kissed the floor. I felt a little ridiculous so I took a more civilized approach and grabbed my wallet to hide behind. I sat up slowly as to not draw attention in his rear view mirror. I see him glance my way so I threw my wallet in front of my face to hide. All the while, my loving husband is sitting in the back of the bus, giggling at what is going on. Rob pulls forward and I start to relax. Then I thought, "Hey, what is he getting? Shouldn't he practice what he preaches?" So I get out my phone and text him, "Want 2 meet Monday and work off that McDonald's". I'm still waiting for his reply.
UPDATE: he replied, "haha were where you" and I replied "I have people everywhere"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Oh my gosh Les you are so funny! I can just see you doing that!! Can't wait to see what Rob got! I think he was the one that was busted!
Mom
HILARIOUS! That would be a great story for a fitness magazine.
Patti
Maybe he was getting a grilled chicken wrap......no wrap. No....he was going for the #1 Big Mac Combo EXTRA LARGE with a coke. :-)
That cracks me up! I can picture every detail! :) Girl, you write some funny stuff!!
Diet buster!! LOL How neat, that you caught your trainer!!
Boy, what willpower you must have!!
Love, Robin/Halo.
That's so funny! Only you!
Post a Comment