He did it! Hudson took his first step tonight. It was actually 5 steps (2 days before his birthday). As Raleigh, Bryan and I cheered him on, he got so proud of himself and kept trying over and over. I am so excited for him, although, I realize that it will be a lot more work for me trying to contain him. He wants so much to be like his big brother and this just makes him one step closer.

He is already into everything! Don't you love the shoes and diaper. What style...

The boys in my life have so much fun together. I think Bryan spends more time on his knees than on his feet.

This was a shot from his bath tonight. I love it when they are all wet and drippy!
Way to go Huddie! Momma is so proud...
7 comments:
Way to go Huddie! Let the fun begin!
Good job Hudson!! Those younger siblings try their darndest to keep up with the BIG kids, huh??? LOL
You are very blessed with two wonderful sons Leslie, may God grant you peace, serenity, joy, health and happiness in 2009!!
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.
Yeah Huddie. Drew will be excited to see Hudson walk. I wonder what he will think?
Once again....I am so happy to catch up with the Lutz family, but so sad we never get to REALLY see each other! What would we do without technology! Glad to hear your dad is doing well, Can't believe I'll have 2 in a day and a half....so close to Hudson's b-day!!!
It blows my mind that your baby is walking! Yeah for Huddie! You could buy Bryan some knee pads so he doesn't get all bruised up :) Happy New Year!!
Oh yeah, I sure got some lovin on Sun...but it was not enough... he seemed to be just comfy in my arms and not a tear was shed as I ripped, I mean took him from his daddies arms....it was great seeing you all...I am thinkin Ms. Leslie could win a beauty contest....yowzah!
We were showing off your blog tonight and came across the news that Huddie is walking! I'm so proud of him! Can't wait to witness it for myself. See you all Thursday.
Love,
Patti
Post a Comment