Saturday, December 27, 2008

An action packed day...

Christmas was a lot of fun this year! Christmas Eve, Bryan and I gave Raleigh the Disney train we bought him. We set it up on our unfinished 3rd floor and we all went up there to enjoy a little time together before Santa came!





Huddie turned out to be like Godzilla, so he and I went downstairs and left the men to play with the train.





I love the matching jammies. Christmas morning was fun and Raleigh was so excited. This is the first year that he really understood everything. The morning was short lived, we had to quickly get ready to make it to Aunt Cindi's house by noon.


P.J. and Pappy got Raleigh a doctors kit and he looked too cute in the doctor's glasses.




Cindi bought all the kids silly string, but Raleigh didn't like it because it was messy, so Bryan volunteered to take his place in the Silly String War!


By 3:00, both boys were pooped!

It is the best time to get a cuddle in...Then, it was off to YaYa and Papa's!



Papa helped the boys get ready for dinner...

Drew set in to dominate my boys. He is so much fun to watch. My boys are so timid compared to him. Hopefully he will rough them up a little bit.
I'm not quite sure why, but Drew kept putting his tush in Huddie's face... Brad calls it a "Fruit Bowl". If you don't get it, ask Brad next time you see him.

Bryan and Raleigh enjoyed some quiet time out side together doing guy talk on the swings.

And this is Raleigh with his new scooter, helmet and knee pads that YaYa got him. He looks like a professional.
I think the boys had a great day! Raleigh was so full of excitement and Hudson couldn't wait to get his hands on more wrapping paper. I'm sure next year will be even better! Happy Holidays !


6 comments:

The Russ Family said...

We did have a good day. Yes, who would have thought my boy would be the dominating one? Got to love the fruit bowl shot! I don't know what that boy was thinking. Can't wait for Huddie's party. Love you!

Hannah said...

So sweet!! Fruit bowl...hmmmm!(-: That is funny that Drew kept doing that to Hudson! I am loving the picture of Raleigh and Bryan on the swing. Raleigh crossing his legs makes him look SO grown! I know you will treasure that picture for a long time!
I missed seeing you all last night too. But, I must keep these babies happy and my contractions to a minimum!!
love you!

Big Eater said...

What a nice timeline of your day. It's funny to see you all in shorts on Christmas day. Jake and Shaye got suited up in their new snowboard coats and paints to play in the snow. Happiness to you all this season.

Big Eater said...

What a nice timeline of your day. It's funny to see you all in shorts on Christmas day. Jake and Shaye got suited up in their new snowboard coats and pants to play in the snow. Happiness to you all this season.

Jeanne said...

Isn't Christmas wonderful? Those matching pj's are too cute! Love the monkeys! Fruit bowl! If that isn't a Brad Russ thing to come up with, I don't know what is!

Anonymous said...

I do love those boys! We had such a great time on Christmas. Me and Dad just love to watch them. They all three have such different personalities. I love it when Raleigh says he doesn't want to go home and he wants to stay a week with me. And also when he tells not to be sad when he leaves, that he will see me 2 days (no matter how long it is).Hudson has a way of lighting up a room when he is there. You and Bryan are doing such a great job with them. Me and your Dad are so blessed!!
Love you all,
Mom