Monday, August 4, 2008

New Camera fun

Bryan bought me a new camera for my birthday. We have been playing with it and taking pictures all summer. The following is a video clip I took while we were spending one of our countless hours playing on the floor. Hudson doesn't really cooperate, but it is still precious...

3 comments:

TaeTae said...

We LOVE the video. The boys are both adorable. Shaye hates that she only gets to see them once a year. Maybe we can get them to visit this February during their winter break. We miss Raleigh and Hudson!
Love,
PJ and Shaye

The Russ Family said...

Hud Bug! He is getting too big. Can't wait to see him this weekend and get some kisses. Drew got so excited watching this video. He didn't understand why Huddie wasn't there. I figured he would since we have used Skype a lot this summer.

Hannah said...

oh les, I can't believe how big Hudson is getting! It is not fair that they grow up so fast! That Raleigh is such a cutie and such a little man!
See you all this weekend!!