Sooooo excited! The new cast of dancing with the stars was revealed today. My pick for winner is Brooke Burke, however, I have to say, that I will be rooting for my man Rocco Despirito. That man is like a glass of lemonade on a hot day. Go Rocco!
I am also excited about Lance Bass(love those boy bands) and Susan Lucci (Jen and I are AMC fans. Shhhhh). Not sure about Kim Kardashian. Not sure if that booty will move like it needs to!
Raleigh usually watches the show with me. Maybe that is were he got all of his moves. Dancing with the stars has nothing on this boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Girl- I would love to know where he got those moves from!! To stinkin' funny. Maybe he is going to be a dancer!!(-: I am so glad you got that dance on video, after you told me about it Saturday, I was just thinking about what he must look like doing it!
love you!
Okay, just had a thought as Addie did a smilar dance. Does Raleigh by chance watch that horriable show "Yo Gabba Gabba"? They do some crazy moves on that show when the kids dance. Just a thought!!(-:
I love it!!!! Your right it did make me smile and laugh. I do miss you all when you are gone. Love spending time with my boys and girls!
Mom
Get it boy!! Before long we will be taking him to the DMB concerts and he will be out dancing his mamma and Aunt Jen!!! :-) (which won't take much, will it?)
That is too cute! I see a future for him as a dancer!
Too funny! I love my tv shows too. My fave is The Hills on MTV. Thanks for coming to the shower & stopping by the house for a little chat. I love the Little Giraffe blanket - sooooo soft. I may just use that as my own! :)
Oh my...that was hilarious! What a cutie he is. That had my laughing out loud.
That little stud is booty-licious! Crackin me up!!!
Post a Comment