Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First of many.......days

So, it is barely 12:30 on my first official day of summer vacation. So far, I went for a run, which is good, managed to feed the boys without any groceries in the house. Managed a shower! While I was in the shower, my boys take all the cushions off the sofas and put them going down the entire length of our stairs and think it is somehow okay to make a giant slide. It is a wonder they are still alive. Then I come down stairs and the downstairs toilet is totally clogged (it is waiting for you Bryan :) ) Raleigh, ease up on the toilet paper, dude!
Took all 3 boys to Target, managed to loose my credit card somewhere after we bought 2 popcorn combos. Thank God for checks. Had to call and cancel that while Hudson was pitching a fit. Sawyer has bullied the cat and eaten most of her food allowance for the day! Yuck! Hudson has rubbed medicated lotion all into his hair so he now smells like he was just released from an old folks home. (I wonder if I can take him back?) We can only find one of all 4 pairs of crocs that the boys own and I keep forgetting to take my medication! ;) Can you say, NAP TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can...

6 comments:

Mom said...

Life with 3 boys! You are so funny Leslie. I love my boys but it can get quite hectic sometimes. Love you so much and looking forward to spending lots of time with my girls this summer and boys!!
Love you so much,
Mom

Patti said...

Love the start to your summer ..hopefully it will just keep getting better! Sawyer ate the cat food...Yuk is right. I can smell Huddie now...Phil's father used tons of absorbine Jr...definitely an old person smell. (Tell me when I start smelling like that:) I can just picture Raleigh and the slide. You are so good at sharing funny stories - I love reading them. Keep the posts comin'.

Jeanne said...

Leslie, you totally crack me up! I am so glad you're blogging again. I tell you what, you know how to tell a story. It's pretty easy when those boys keep giving you good material to work with, huh?

Janet said...

Woah! What a day!! Hope today is better. And Happy Birthday!!

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Sounds like a day in my life! Raising three young ones is exhausting and exhilirating! I love hearing your stories!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

Funny!! I hate to break it to you, but Trever still uses more than enought toilet paper, pulls the couch cushions off and uses his mattress to make a slide off his bed. It's a never ending battle. The bussiness of boys. They are worth it all!! enjoy your summer.