Raleigh:
He is beautiful, sweet, loving and then, BANG!, can totally change. I guess this is a typical 5 year old. I think he is trying to prepare me for teenage years a little early. He loves movies, Farmtown and Yaya. In fact, he would go and live with her if he could. He has an infectious laugh and NEVER shuts up! He has a great imagination and believes that all monsters live in Minnesota. He is starting kindergarten in the fall and I can't wait to have him at my school with me everyday! His teacher is going to love him :)
Sawer:
He is delicious! He has the sweetest face, round blue eyes and blond hair. He loves his mom and yogurt melts. He is sitting up and getting better everyday at crawling. His little feet and hands are to die for and I never want him to grow up. He thinks everything Raleigh does is hysterical and likes to climb all over Hudson (I think he is going to be an early wrestler). He says Dada and Gaga. And, no, he has never met Lady Gaga, but does listen to her CD occasionally :)
Hudson:
Is so cool! He has the biggest lips, widest mouth and cutest little lisp when he talks. He sounds like Fez on That 70's show! He loves being tickled, food and his Daddy. He loves playing with Raleigh and is so sweet with Sawyer. He still loves for me to hold him, which I love, and is content just playing with himself. He is dramatic and low-maintenance at the same time. He has my nose, which is the only thing of mine any of the boys seem to have like me, except for my wonderful sense of humor :) His laugh makes me smile and I could seriously eat him up!
Oh, did I mention, he loves FOOD! Look at the size of that mouth...




8 comments:
Such an accurate description to our boys! They are all so different but all so adorable in their own way!!!I am so blessed to be a Yaya to all 5 of my boys!!!
I love love love my precious boys! Such a beautiful family. I was thrilled to see your post. So happy you are blogging again. They are blessed to have you and Bryan to love them.
I love hearing all about your boys. They are all so different. I bet you are so excited about the summer so you can spend time with them, at least I know I am!
So glad to have you re-introduce yourself and those hunka hunka boys. Hope to see you soon.
Gorgeous!! They are just perfect! I commend you for being able to raise three of those jokers! Man, you're incredible! It's so good to read about you. BTW, you look beautiful in that picture of you and Hudson :)
Love that you are blogging again! I am trying to be better at it too!! I think we all caught the FB bug and just could not shake it!! I love our blogs and all that we get to share! The boys are wonderful, you are such a great mom!! I saw Raleigh and Hudson this morning out with YaYa. They were having a grand time!
Welcome back! Your boys are simply adorable. I'm glad we are all getting back to our blogs. It's special to be able to share more details about our blessed lives with those around us. Looking forward to more post. You look beautiful as always.
Enjoyed reading your blog Leslie. Oh your boys are wonderful but you know I love me some Huddie...He is in his own little world...I love to just watch him...Hopefully the cousins can spend more time with each other over the summer.
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment