Not much time to blog lately, but I wanted to share that Sawyer is doing great, the boys are adjusting very well, and life seems to be moving along without skipping a beat. Here is are a few recent pics of Sawyer...
On another note, I took all 3 boys down to my mom's last weekend. The boys could not wait to get outside and play. She has boots for all of the boys and they put them on as soon as they arrive and head out into the back yard. Here are a couple of shots I got of them playing in mom's herb garden. Too cute!




4 comments:
What fun it is to play outside especially when one has boots to wear. Sorry I missed seeing you. I read and am friends with a mother of three boys, Stephanie. SHe is quite the decorater like you and they just finished building in their loft a bunk for four...check out her site...life looks fun.
Oh Leslie Lutz! That Sawyer already looks 6 months old! :) I love the boots. I'm so happy for you. Your boys are so handsome.
They are all 3 so cute. I think Sawyer looks like Hudson.
http://hillbilly1957.blogspot.com/2009/11/hello-rich-and-i-went-to-see-rockettes.html
This is my new blog page.
Love and prayers,
Robin/Halo.
Post a Comment