Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We went swimming today...

We went swimming today and I just wanted to share a few pictures. Raleigh has his swimmies on in some of them, but totally doesn't need them anymore. He was swimming really great at the end of our 3 hour swim today. And Huddie, well, what can I say, he is a crazy man. He has no fear WHATSOEVER! Scares me to death. I have to chase him around most of the time to stop him from jumping in on his own, but I don't mind, he has such a blast. We plan on doing the same thing tomorrow, and the day after and the day after, well, you get the point!
















6 comments:

The Russ Family said...

Look like you had fun. We swam today at grandma's. I could do that everyday. I wish you lived here. :-(

The Cannon Chronicles said...

We went swimming today at our neighbor's pool. The kids just love it. I am with you, I think I'll be swimming the whole summer long. Way to go Raleigh with the no floaties! Connor just today started sticking his face all the way under the water and swimming around but he still has on the arm floaties.

TaeTae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TaeTae said...

It looks so warm down there!!!

You guys are sooo lucky you're done with school. I have 10 more days and all next week is finals:( I can't wait til' North Carolina! This year is gonna be awesome

-Shaye<3

Mom said...

Can't wait to swim with the boys. Looking forward to Tuesday, It will be Happy Birthday swimming party!! Love you all so much!
Mom

Jeanne said...

I bet Hudson has your heart in your throat around that pool! I know Jake does that to me. How nice to have a pool that you don't have to do the up keep on! Too bad we don't have a community pool!