Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kids these days...

So, my precious older son has become quite the storyteller. Below is the latest story he told just for me: (What is written in parenthesis is what I was thinking)

Once upon a time there was a fat mommy. She was really fat. (oh gosh, I hope that watching the Biggest Loser hasn't given him bad ideas) When she got off work she decided to go to the gym and work out. (oh, he has been watching to much) After the gym she went to Publix. (hey, this is sounding really familiar) When she was done with Publix she went and picked up her kid Raleigh from school. (What?) After that, she went and picked up Huddie. (What? What?) The End! Mommy, isn't that the greatest story ever! (Yeah, Raleigh, whatever, it's the worst story I ever heard!)

*It sure did give Bryan a chuckle...

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

That kid cracks me up~ At least you've got a big ole baby boy in your tummy to explain the fat (really) fat mommy part! I haven't seen you, but I'm sure Raleigh is way off in his estimation! :)

The Russ Family said...

That is too funny! You are barely showing. Too much biggest loser for that boy.

He is too cute though.

halograce said...

ROFLOL Oh Leslie, priceless!!!
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.

The Russ Family said...

Lovin your first two songs. Those are two of my all time favorites. Can't believe those aren't on my play list. Will have to add them.

Love you!

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Kids say some crazy things don't they. Caroline told me the other day, "Mommy you got a big nose!" Thanks my darling daughter for that one. And we still love them!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

That is hysterical. Kids say the funniest thing. I'm sure you look quite beautiful pregnant.

lori said...

Oh my!!
Girl that is too much.