Saturday, May 16, 2009

Confucius Say...

So, my 4 year old has preschool teachers that will start a sentence and the kids all have to finish it on their own. Once the teachers said "I love my mommy when..." and Raleigh finished, "...She listens to my words". Well, his latest one really go me thinking. It is very simple, but very profound. Ready?

(Teacher asked)Love is... (Raleigh responded)Applesauce! If that doesn't just say it all, I don't know what does...

4 comments:

The Light's, party of 4 said...

I think that says it all. Trever is a huge fan of applesauce. Maybe Raleigh should do a commercial for Mott's.

Jeanne said...

Applesauce is good stuff. I'll bet that'd preach. I'm still thinking about his first one. I love when my Mommy listens to my words. Oh, how sweet and true is that? Your little man is a profound fella.

halograce said...

I love when Mommy listens to my words............. I just can't get past that...........amazingly insightful!! God bless his little heart. Love and prayers to Raleigh, buy him a HUGE jar of applesauce!!
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.

halograce said...

Oh, yeah....... we work........... ROFLOL April and Brooke both teach school, I work at the garage, and Nila runs an agency, which helps get folks back in to the work force, physically/mentally handicapped or someone who has been out of the job market for a while.
Love and prayers to you all,
Robin/Halo.