Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Always good for a show...
So, yesterday was our last Kangaroo Kickers game and I am sad. Why you ask? Could it be that I will miss seeing Raleigh score more goals than any other player? Will I miss seeing his incredible David Beckham moves? Will I miss the fact that he listens to his coach and does everything that he tells him to do?? Well, actually, he doesn't do any of these things. Does he know what a goal is and where it is located on a field? I can't really say for sure. But he sure did look cute running back and forth on the field smiling and waving at all of the parents. I will miss him telling his coach that he is too tired to play anymore (after a minute in). I will miss watching his little face, eyes closed running down the field, knocking in to people and me yelling to "Run like a man!" I will also miss the family time outside we have gotten together every Monday night for the past 7 weeks. Will we sign him up again next year you ask? You bet your butt we will...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What cuties....Steph played when she was four, but she was not agressive enough, she had to be the only one within five feet of the ball...but yeah girl, it was so fun to watch them chase the ball.
I bet you are so proud of him. I am hoping to sign Connor up in the fall. It looks like so much fun!
I loved watching him play! He is so adorable. Such a sweet little man! I think Hudson is going to be the soccer player! We will see. Glad I got to watch him play a couple of times.
Love you,
Mom
Leslie, you are forever crackin me up! You just wait...I'm sure your little Beckham is getting ready to pop right out. Raleigh's just making you wait for it! :)
The days do fly by so quickly, seems just yesterday, you had posted about the first game!! WOWZA!!
Pictures are all so cute!!
Raleigh has fun, that is all that matters!! He will learn and become better, but never have a better time, than he is now.
Love and prayers to you all,
Congrats on the new little baby boy to be, if I have not already posted!!
Robin/Halo.
He is too cute!! The season goes by so fast. Trever wants to play soccer instead of t-ball. I think he's tired of my yelling "run like the elephants are chasing you."
Post a Comment