Sunday, October 19, 2008

H.B.A.J.


Today, October 20th is Aunt Jen's Birthday!


What better present than a sign in a picture on a blog that millions of people can see (if they wanted)

The Lutz household is very excited about Aunt Jen's Birthday. It was all I could do to keep Raleigh and Bryan from singing Happy Birthday all day long!

Happy Birthday Jen! We love you...

On a different note, Bryan and I decided to finally move Hudson's crib out of our room and into Raleigh's room. We are about 6 months late. Below are pictures of their first simultaneous nap. I hope it works. Keep your fingers crossed.



Funny story from Raleigh: As you can tell from one of the above pictures, I recently got my hair cut. Short. Too short. Anyway, since then it seems that whenever I tell Raleigh to do something he says "Yes Sir!" What is that about? Bryan gets a kick out of it. It makes me feel like Peppermint Pattie!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Happy Birthday to you Jen! Can't believe my baby is 32 years old.My where did the time go? I had a great day with all of you on Saturday.
I am so glad you finally put Hudson in the same room with Raleigh. You and Jen always loved being in the same room together. Maybe you can get some sleep now!

The Russ Family said...

Awww...thank you for the nice birthday message. I had a good day Saturday. I would like to see Bryan singing around the house. Yeah!!!

Raleigh is extremly honest. I can't believe he doesn't ilke Aunt Jen's singing.

The Cannon Chronicles said...

That is so funny about the hair. I think it looks cute. I napped Connor & Cooper in the same room a few days ago. Just a test to see how it was going to go. It wasn't bad, Connor didn't even realize Cooper was in his room.

Hannah said...

I love that Jen. Always have, always will! I do honestly wish she was my sister! In a since I realize that she is!

Love you also Les. You are a great mom and your boys are so blessed to have you!

Jeanne said...

You are such a sweet sister! I can't believe they napped together. What good boys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
Just catching up on all your posts!
Seems you all are doing great!!
Love and Prayers,
Robin/Halo.