Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seems like yesterday...

My little man is 9 months old today.
Boy the time flies! This time last year I was pregnant with him, and Jen, Mom, Brad and I were enjoying ourselves in L.A.! It's amazing where a year can take you.
We went for is check up yesterday and I was quite surprised. He weighed 22 lbs (75%) and was 29 1/2 (90%) inches long. Raleigh was always off the charts and I had assumed Hudson would too, based on the thigh action he has going on. But no, maybe he is going to fight the genes he was given and not be a tank. We'll see. All looked well and she said he was about to get 6 of his top teeth. OUCH! Poor Huddie.


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Leslie, he really is the cutest thing! Seriously, that up close picture is just too much! Man, just think about where ya'll will be in 9 more months. :) Take care!

Anonymous said...

My sweet little Hudson. I new his gums looked like there were something going on. Poor little thing. He has such a sweet nature about him. Miss my boys, it has been a week and a half. Going to have to make a little day trip soon.
Love you all,
Mom

Jill said...

Ouch! Give him a dose of meds and then take some yourself, it will help you sleep. Those boys of yours are good enough to eat. Chuncker thighs, oh, girl, my Olivia came out with them and has never been without them. Genes, you are right. Get all the kisses a day can hold.

The Russ Family said...

Love my Hud Bug!! I really can't believe he is 9 months old. All 3 of our kids are growing up too fast. Maybe my 2nd one won't be off the charts. :-) I just love my big little boy though.
By the way, we need a day of sun bathing before it gets cool! I'm starting to get chicken legs.

lori said...

Wow that was a fast nine months, he is so cute

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Wow, what a cutie pie! So . . . any thoughts of trying for a girl now that your baby is growing up?