Monday, October 6, 2008

Holding on to summer

Last weekend, Bryan took my boys down to visit P.J. and Pappy for the day so that I could clean our house and decorate for fall. I had 11 hours to myself. It was fantastic! Aunt Cindi, Justin, Katie and Connor came over with a few friends and they decided to set up a homemade slip-n-slide. We did this earlier in the summer and it was so much fun. The person sliding holds onto a rope while to others run and pull them to the end of the slide. This time, Hudson could witness what was going on and Bryan said that every time someone flew off the end he would giggle. Here are a few pics of the day. I love when my boys have fun together!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Well, I do love seeing those smiles, but I want to see pics of the decorated house little missy...come on! I'll be waiting.

The Russ Family said...

Looks like fun. They had a great day and I know you did too. I'll have to hit Mom up for one of those days soon. :-) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Jeanne said...

Bryan looks like a kid on that homemade slip and slide! How cute!!

Samantha said...

Hey Girl....I'm just catching up with ya......I love reading about the boys.....they are adorable and you look soooooo great!!! I love you....maybe one day I'll get myself together and do one of these. Sam

Patti said...

Watching my family have fun is always a joy :) I'm looking forward to this weekend!