Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boys, Boys, Boys...


So my little precious boys keep me busy these days. Hudson has finally started to crawl! Yeah, Huddie! His favorite thing is those little spring door stops that make all of the noise. I swear he could scope one out in the dark. I do enjoy watching him enjoy life a little more. He is so much more content.


And Raleigh, what a booger. He got into the candy corn while I was washing dishes Saturday and tried to distract me from telling him "NO" by making it educational. He wanted me to count them with him, then his was saying, "Well, what color is this mommy? What color is this?" You can't very well tell him no when he is being so sweetly manipulative!

Also, Sunday morning I went for a jog after I laid Hudson down for his nap, Bryan was just waking up, so I thought, and he said he would go down stairs with him. Well 40 mins later when I came home, Raleigh was sitting on top of the dinning room table, watching Bob the Builder on the computer and rearranging my center piece. I went upstairs to see if Bryan had checked on him and he said yeah, he yelled downstairs and asked if he was OK and Raleigh responded, "I'm Ok Daddy." I said I don't think so. He was on top of the table! Bryan proceeded to tell Raleigh that next time he called down stairs, if he was doing something naught, he should tell daddy. Raleigh
thought for a moment and then shook his head NO! Duh, who tells on themselves! He's so cute.






4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Raleigh is my kind of boy...eating that candy corn. How funny that he made it educational. They know how to melt us, don't they! I hope your loving school! :)

Hannah said...

You gotta love those boys! Oh, I can't wait to have a boy!

Anonymous said...

That's my Raleigh! How precious is that! I love my boys! It is fun watching Hudson get around and explore now. Give them hugs and kisses from YaYa

The Cannon Chronicles said...

You are hilarious! Of course, who tells on themselves. He's a smart boy!