Monday, April 28, 2008

My little Raleigh



I started thinking back to when Raleigh was Hudson's age and began missing him so much. I found all of our old pictures and couldn't believe how similar the two are starting to look. This is one of my favorite pictures of Raleigh. He was six months old and we were laying on our bed playing. They grow up so fast. It doesn't even seem like it is the same kid. I hope you enjoy the flashback. I sure did

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh that picture just makes me want to cry. He's so little! Where does time go?

Jeanne said...

These are so cute!!! I was so glad to hear the good report for you! We had been praying for you.
Love, Cheryl Moser

The Russ Family said...

I love my Raleigh Polly. I had a good time with him on Saturday evening. I loved it when he crawled in my lap and whispered, "me love you." So sweet. I can't wait until Drew can do that. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, where is the time going? I love that picture. Hudson does look a little like him. I love all 3 of my boys. They bring me and Pa-Pa so much joy!
Mom

lori said...

Time does fly, my baby is 7, and Ethan has one more year until double digits. yikes

And ps I am so jealous Jeanne got a comment from you before I did (hee hee J/k)

halograce said...

Leslie, I can understand how you feel, as they grow, one feels the loss of the little one that they were............. A bittersweet feeling. Enjoy your little guys, they are adorable, Love, Robin/Halo.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I did cry when i saw that picture! The music doesn't help....OMG I remember him that age like it was yesterday. I can't believe how big he is now. Hudson and Raleigh could be twins at that age
xoxo- Al