Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Well... I figured I would jump on the band wagon and give this a try! I have so much to share, I will just have to find to time to keep updating. As you know, we added a beautiful new baby to our family on January 1st. I have been blessed to be off with him for 2 months. Well, I had to go back to work 2 days ago. Needless to say, it was difficult. I had enjoyed getting up with Raleigh in the mornings and eating breakfast with him and sometimes walking him to school. Then I would spend the rest of the morning and early afternoon bonding with Hudson before I had to pick up Raleigh. Going back to work has not only taken me away from Hudson, but also from Raleigh. I am sure it will get easier as the days go on (my mom assures me). The lady watching Hudson is so sweet and is such a perfect match for us. I know we are doing the right thing. He has decided to start taking a bottle, so that makes it a little easier to leave him. The first day, he only drank one bottle. What a little booger! He is as stubborn as his Momma...

1 comment:

halograce said...

Leslie, love the family picture, it is just precious. You have such handsome boys, you are truly blessed. Love and prayers to you all, Robin.